Payment And Shipping
See our Shipping Details page for freight rates and estimated delivery times.
Use this page to make a payment by PayPal or Credit Card
- If your payment failed at checkout in the online store - use the online store document number.
- To activate a proforma invoice - use the proforma invoice number.
- To pay your account - use the account number from your statement.
If you would like to pay by phone, the phone payments number is shown on the top right of your invoice.
Payments are accepted in the online store using any of the following methods:
- Visa Card (Secure online during checkout)
- Mastercard (Secure online during checkout)
- American Express (Secure online during checkout)
- PayPal (Secure online after checkout)
- Credit Cards shown above by phone after checkout (Payments phone number will be provided when order is processed).
- 30 day credit account (To approved customers)
- Cheque or money order (After checkout). Order will be held until check received and cleared.
- Electronic funds transfer (After checkout)
Currency can be changed at any time using the dropdown box at the top of any page. Paypal and credit card payments paid through this page or through PayPal at checkout will be charged at the amount entered using the currency selected. Credit card payments paid using the secure checkout may vary a little from the cart total because they are charged in A$ and subject to the exchange rate and fees charged by your credit card provider.
For a huge range of bearings online please visit the Bearing Shop Online Website.
The Small Parts and Bearings has a much larger range of engineering supplies.
Hobby and Engineering Supplies lists a smaller range of products and only the most popular items in each range. They also list many additional hobby specific categories.
Registered Australian Company: Miniature Bearings Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 94 069 113 800)
Miniature Bearings Australia offers 125386 products in 2307 categories including ball bearings, thrust bearings, ceramic and hybrid bearings, stainless steel bearings, miniature bearings, shafting, couplings, screws, socket cap, dental bearings, magnets, sprockets, timing belts and pulleys, corrosion resistant - see the full listing in the Online Catalogue. We have excellent Freight Rates within Australia and worldwide. We offer a choice of delivery with a signature required, or cheaper options with no signature required. The no signature required options are at the customer’s risk once the goods leave our store.
Using the links throughout this site you will find extensive information including catalogues, technical data, and other product specific information. We sell our products worldwide through our online store and our overseas freight rates are competitive for fully traceable courier delivery.
Miniature Bearings Australia is part of MBA Group offering a select range from the MBA Group catalogue.
Miniature Bearings Australia products are not authorised for sale into the USA or Canada due to the reluctance of Australian insurers to provide product liability insurance into those two countries.
Information on this website is Copyright Miniature Bearings Australia 1997. All rights reserved.